Thursday, February 12, 2009

darn!

Darn ID081-1...
duno who is it...
please check your fucking thumb drive b4 u use my laptop...
i bring my laptop is for my own presentation use...
not for people use to convert things or complete their slide...
it does'nt mean that i not willing to borrow out my laptop...
but it really pissed me off...
more than half of u guys plug in ur thumb drive to my comp...
very good...
some virus from your thumb drive came in to my computer and makes my laptop lag like shit...
i have to reformat my laptop soon...
so who i gonna claim the fees with?
who gonna help me to find back all the application i had currenltly?
what i gonna use when the time i reformat my laptop?
bullshit
ps
whoever computer got virus dont bring your thumb drive come near to me and
please F*** OFF...

No comments: