Thursday, October 16, 2008

What is happening now?

people don't understand me...
don't know what i want...
talking crap to me...
say things about me...
i can't get what i want...
totally disappointed to my life...
everything goes repeat and repeat...
but its not the things that i wanted...
or what i wanted to do...
what can i do now?
continue living in this world with my unsatisfied life...
do assignment everyday...
went to class every weekdays...
work...
sketch thumbs...
think idea...
lack of sleeping time...
Gosh...
but atleast i used to spend my extra time WISELY...
not like the pass lie on bed and wait time to pass...
but i really envious to people who appreciate their life...
I'M NOT AT ALL...


p/s : gotta continue work...ciaoz...

2 comments:

babej said...

y say untill u so cham? no one date u isit? don so moody la.. *cheers*

Laиcє said...

no worry...
gt lots of ppl date me...